Thursday 10 April 2008

Road trip

I decided that I would grab "Discworld Tours™" a Crow class Interceptor and go on a road trip this evening. If you remember I made a Pilgrimage to New Eden and the EVE gate a month or so ago and I decided I would go to Dead End and see the Black Monolith. This would be a 106 jump round trip but as always I feel seeing the universe is well worth it.

The trip itself was uneventful, blasted past a couple of gatecamps but other than that the route was devoid of any life. These trips are very soothing and are something I highly recommend to others as the universe is truly huge and something we are all too quick to forget as we fight our wars and scrounge for our ISK.

Now to the real reason for this report, the pictures:



The Black Monolith at Dead End



"Oh my god.... it's full of stars"



I popped into New Eden to see the EVE Gate again.



It truly is beautiful.



On the way back I called in at The Myridian Strip



and snapped a pic of a corpse by an unusual stargate complex

I'm really keen to explore some of EVE's other sights and will do so in future but for now I'm kinda tired after such a long trip so I think I'm going to hit the sack.

I'll leave you with a shot of "Crop Duster™" the last thing plex runners in Gusandall see before they take the Clone Vat Express

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures from a great trip. Kane reminds us that eve is supposed to be about fun, so make sure that you have some.