Thursday 25 December 2008

Operation Farmer Smash

"ER...HO. HO. HO."

-- Death makes a career move (Terry Pratchett, Hogfather)

Damn, how drunk was I last night? Way too much bourbon and shooters to be healthy is for sure but hey, I had a great time at the pub.

I decided to go play with my favourite Raven pilots next door in Ingunn. My covops friend was already in place and it wasn't long before she had two mission sites probed out. I brought the Pilgrim and went about spreading xmas cheer in the only way I know how.

Highlight of the evening was the first kill on Pissonp, I had killed his Raven, he came back in an Ibis, a few friends were in system, I tackled it and a Disco Dominix came in and popped and podded him. Much laughter was had on voice comms.

Five Ravens and a Thorax later I decided to try and get some shut-eye, might get some dinner later.

I've decided to name my little adventure against the ISK farmers Operation Farmer Smash

Happy holidays everyone.

1 comment:

Carole Pivarnik said...

The only thing better than straight up Christmas cheer is Christmas cheer with drunk Kane. You were SO funny last night...as was the group love delivered to Pissonp's Ibis. Made for much merriment and laughter on my end, listening in as I sat in station wrapping a seemingly endless pile of gifts (hooray for last-minute holiday prep). Much ♥♥♥ for the holidays and just cuz you're you.