Monday 8 March 2010

[OOC] From Bad, to Worse

++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

Seems 2010 is starting to look like one fucked up year for me, EVE and gaming in general.

Got back from a club last night, turn the gaming rig on and it seems my graphics card has followed the Raptor drives example and gave up on me. So... No PvP for the foreseeable future as I venture to replace it, if and when time and my budget allow.

Normally I'd replace it straight away but with various projects in Real Life™ this is just another cost that wasn't planned for. Between trips to Geneva and new tattoos it might take me a few weeks to get it sorted so until then, Stay Classy and fly reckless.

4 comments:

Asssassin X said...

Awww mate not good, my gf card is on the way out too so will see what happens :S

Nashh Kadavr said...

bad news my friend, i am feeling your pain.

ps post your tattoo pictures

Carole Pivarnik said...

Sorry to hear that, Kane. Ya know, been a long time since you shared pics of your tatts. I think it's time for an update.

Flashfresh said...

Ach - bad luck, I have been building a new machine and it has given me no end of grief. I too feel your pain. Take it easy and see you when you're back.