Saturday 27 July 2013

This makes me happy

Thank you!
From: Greg Dalton
Sent: 2013.07.27 12:36
To: Kane Rizzel, 

Hi Kane,

unfortunately I discovered EVE quite recently...World of Warcraft and other MMOs made me miss that awesome game over the years. But now I am totally addicted to the game. I am training my skills, practise fighting, read every tutorial on the Internet i can find. That's how i found you and your great blog.

When starting EVE it took me about 5 mins. to recognize, that I wanna be a red flashing pirate/pvp'er who makes people angry bite in their keyboard :-) Glittering missionrunning is not my game....

So i just want to thank you for your work, which makes a rookie's life (like mine) easier. So I will go on reading, learning and hoping NOT to be shoot by you anywhere in space :)

Have a good time and keep up the work mate!

Greg

PS: Sorry for my English, it's not my first language.


Thank you Greg, and you're welcome, good luck and good hunting :)

1 comment:

Bodb Derg said...

I don't know about anybody else but I just love reading posts like this. I feel it helps motivate the bloggers to keep blogging which is great for us readers.