Friday 4 March 2016

Council of Stellar Management 11

On the fifth day the Governor of the town called all the tribal chieftains to an audience in the market square, to hear their grievances. He didn't always do anything about them, but at least they got *heard*, and he nodded a lot, and everyone felt better about it at least until they got home. This is politics.
-- Carpet politics are very similar to Discworld politics
(Terry Pratchett, The Carpet People) 


Go vote for Nashh, seriously do it.

I met Nashh many years ago, our friendship started with a 1v1 and grew from there, I've stayed at his house and met his lovely family, he's extremely organised, I mean, come on, EVE_NT is frickin huge and the dude made it happen, imagine what he could do for the game.

Above all, he's a righteous dude.
He got my vote. (It was my only vote, who are all those other people?)

1 comment: