Tuesday 29 March 2016

Please sir... May I bring a DRAEK?

AIRPORTS: A place where people hurry up and wait.
-- From A Scientific Encyclopedia for the Enquiring Young Nome by Angalo de Haberdasheri
(Terry Pratchett, Wings)


Hellcats Reloaded are running a HipsterVet roam on the 2nd day of April in the year 2016.

The theme is "FC, can I bring a Drake?"
Who: Anyone who can fly a DRAEK
Start and Route: Vitrauze XI-2 (Federal Navy Academy) and lowsec, respectively.
When: Saturday, April 2 @ 8 PM EST (Sunday the 3rd at 01:00 EVE). Form-up will begin at 7:30 PM EST/4:30 PM PST.
Organizer: Dian Lung
FCs: Dian Lung

Flying things that aren't considered viable is on of my favourite past times, as anyone who has brawled my Probe and exploded can vouch for, so I will try and make this, if of course I'm in port and have decent wifi to piggyback.

I had a rather embarrasing and expensive Astero loss a few nights ago when I tried and failed to Pirate a Gila running some Gurista site. Slow internet makes strategic commands and retreats rather difficult.

No comments: